Contact Information for Tracy: 251-223-6829 (or 251-968-3975) Phoenix I Maintenance Front Desk: 251-981-6901
Owner Cleaning Instructions When Departing the Condo:
- Remove all trash from condo upon departure.
- Remove any leftover food items from the refrigerator.
- Start the dishwasher prior to departure. (We must make sure all dishes are in the dishwasher and the dishwasher is turned on before we leave. Tracy is not in the condo long enough for the dishes to wash and dry..so they need to be completed washing before the cleaning crew leaves the condo.)
- Wash, dry, fold and put away blankets, rugs, sofa sleeper bedding or extra linens pulled from any closet. If we wash linen we must be sure we dry it because Tracy and her team are not there long enough to dry our linens.
- Housekeeping will remove all other dirty linens from the condo for laundry. Please leave beds that are used unmade so that there in no guess work as to what is clean or dirty.
- Tie-down the furniture on the patio…place chairs in closet (unless next owner has notified you they are on the way and will be using the condo immediately upon your exit.
- Ensure Two parking passes are put in the mailbox for our condo at Phoenix II lobby and extra parking coupon is in the kitchen drawer along with extra keys.
- Drive carefully!
Please call Tracy at 251-2336829 should you plan to depart more than one hour early.
Also, please call should you need assistance with any maintenance issues during your stay.
Check Out is 10:00 am and Check In is 3:00pm
Tracy cell phone contact info: Tracy 251-223-6829.
Note: If you have a relative or a friend using the condo then it is their responsibility to accomplish these duties.